From: catharinus on
Hello my Friends

I use the following code to retrieve data frorm a table and insert it
into a MSHFlexGrid. But I also want to add the iniital row-number, so
that, when I move from left to right in the MSHFlexGrid, the initial
row is still selected. This initial-row-number should be put in
MSHFLexGrid1.rowdata(mshflexgrid1.row). But how can I add this to the
MSHFLexGrid? Thanks

Set mrstcurrentrecord = New ADODB.Recordset
SQL = "SELECT FIELD1 as Nummer,FIELD27 as Planweek FROM klanten
ORDER BY FIELD1"
mrstcurrentrecord.Open SQL, conConnection, adOpenKeyset,
adLockOptimistic
Set MSHFlexGrid1.Recordset = mrstcurrentrecord

Catharinus van der Werf
csvanderwerf(a)planet.nl