From: POKO on
I have a black gap in the middle of my add/remove list. I've tried two
registry cleaners to see if this can be eliminated. Is it a registry
problem? Any solutions?
WinXP
http://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/topofblack.jpg

........large gap of black between.......

http://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/bottomofblack.jpg
--
Best - POKO
Manitoulin Island, Canada

From: nicola tesla on
On May 30, 10:14 pm, POKO <poko...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a black gap in the middle of my add/remove list. I've tried two
> registry cleaners to see if this can be eliminated. Is it a registry
> problem? Any solutions?
> WinXPhttp://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/topofblack.jpg
>
> .......large gap of black between.......
>
> http://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/bottomofblack.jpg
> --
> Best - POKO
> Manitoulin Island, Canada

Is it really a problem? Is there anything else wrong with the computer?
From: POKO on
In article <44c4e09e-c09e-4305-94be-a68626a50699@
23g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, nicola.madscientist.tesla(a)gmail.com
says...
> On May 30, 10:14 pm, POKO <poko...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a black gap in the middle of my add/remove list. I've tried two
> > registry cleaners to see if this can be eliminated. Is it a registry
> > problem? Any solutions?
> > WinXPhttp://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/topofblack.jpg
> >
> > .......large gap of black between.......
> >
> > http://www.manitoulinislandindex.com/bottomofblack.jpg
> > --
> > Best - POKO
> > Manitoulin Island, Canada
>
> Is it really a problem? Is there anything else wrong with the computer?

Thanks for responding - I have corrected this situation now,
--
Best - POKO
Manitoulin Island, Canada