From: moongeegee on
I have windows XP.
There is nothing happen, does not open regedit application when I go
to start->run->regedit->OK.
And try on cmd window, type commands on cmd windows, does not open
regedit application and no errors prompt
either.
command.com
regedit

Please help.
From: Steve Urbach on
On Sun, 30 May 2010 12:48:21 -0700 (PDT), moongeegee <moongeegee(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I have windows XP.
>There is nothing happen, does not open regedit application when I go
>to start->run->regedit->OK.
>And try on cmd window, type commands on cmd windows, does not open
>regedit application and no errors prompt
>either.
>command.com
>regedit
>

>Please help.
You may have been *INECTED*
That was results when a nasty blocked regedit32 (the icon in the folder was
even "winking" because of the virus keeping it dead).
I had to boot from a CD and de-louse the system, the restore damaged files.
(been a few years).
From: nicola tesla on
On May 30, 12:48 pm, moongeegee <moongee...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have windows XP.
> There is nothing happen, does not open regedit application when I go
> to start->run->regedit->OK.
> And try on cmd window, type commands on cmd windows, does not open
> regedit application and no errors prompt
> either.
> command.com
> regedit
>
> Please help.

Consider that you are the administrator of the computer? If you are
not the admin, this may not open for you? Did this recently start, and
worked before?

Pages: 1
Prev: How Many?
Next: add/remove applet