From: Eduardo on
Hi Gord,
I know the difference but I wasn't sure what he try to say, it happens to me
last year somebody giving the same description and was refering to different
workbooks, this is why I asked if he means different files

From: Gord Dibben on
But then you used the term "worksheet" names A, B and C with tab called
Sheet1

I guess you meant to say "workbook" names A, B and C

Gord

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:16:04 -0700, Eduardo