From: TheDrescher on
I'm currently running a report to pull retention data for a certain time
period in my database. The current code I use is:
Dim strWhere As String
Dim stDocName As String
stDocName = "RetentionReport"
strWhere = "[Date] >= #" & _
Forms!CountsReportMenu![FromDate] & "# And [Date] <=#" & _
Forms!CountsReportMenu![ToDate] & "# "

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , strWhere

In addition to the date range I'd like to add a line that says to only pull
records where the RetentionEffort field = Yes. Is there a way to add this in
without me messing up my date coding? Thanks!
From: Marshall Barton on
TheDrescher wrote:

>I'm currently running a report to pull retention data for a certain time
>period in my database. The current code I use is:
>Dim strWhere As String
> Dim stDocName As String
> stDocName = "RetentionReport"
> strWhere = "[Date] >= #" & _
> Forms!CountsReportMenu![FromDate] & "# And [Date] <=#" & _
> Forms!CountsReportMenu![ToDate] & "# "
>
> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , strWhere
>
>In addition to the date range I'd like to add a line that says to only pull
>records where the RetentionEffort field = Yes. Is there a way to add this in
>without me messing up my date coding?

strWhere = "[Date] >= #" & _
Forms!CountsReportMenu![FromDate] & "# And [Date]
<=#" & _
Forms!CountsReportMenu![ToDate] & "# " _
& " And RetentionEffort"

But, if RetentionEffort is a Text field (instead of a Yes/No
field), the the last line would be:
& " And RetentionEffort = 'Yes' "

--
Marsh