From: aleeherself on
In the 97-2003 version of Office, I used to be able to add contacts to tasks.
It was not to assign them to that contact, but to just associate that
contact with the task and the task would show up in the log when you pulled
up the contact record. It was in a little field window at the right hand
bottom of the notes window of the task. Is there anything like this in 2007?
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

See Tools/Options/Contact Options, and check Show Contact Links on all Forms
(or similar).

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook