From: da on
Hello
I am not getting total sum when trying to add following times. I have used
H;mm format. I get total of 9:20, which is wrong. How can I get accurate
total?
Thanks
1:50
0:45
0:40
2:40
1:40
0:20
0:30
0:00
1:30
0:25
2:40
2:30
2:30
2:40
0:50
1:05
2:15
4:00
1:20
2:40
0:50
0:25
1:10
2:00
0:50
2:25
2:15
1:50
0:50
1:40
2:50
2:45
2:30
2:30
2:35
2:10
4:30
0:55
2:30
2:40
2:45
2:30

From: FSt1 on
hi
try format [hh]:mm:ss

Regards
FSt1

From: da on
Thanks
I changed the format as suggested. But, I still get total 9 hours and 20
minutes, which is worng.

From: Bob I on
Use HH:mm

From: Luke M on