From: SEF on
I have a worksheet that I copy cells from other worksheets. Just a simple
copy/paste/link works great - unless the original cell is blank - and then it
puts a 0% in. I need it to stay blank and not to put any value if blank but
cannot figure out how to do that. I am not trying to sum or concatenate or
any other forumula, simply updating various worksheets in a workbook weekly
and have my master update from all the worksheets. I have over 57000 cells
so I really don't want to have to manually update each cell when it's blank
(not to mention I don't know since I do have valid 0's in some). Any help
is appreciated!
From: Luke M on
You will need to change your formulas from:
=[MyBook.xls]Sheet1!a1

=IF(ISBLANK([MyBook.xls]Sheet1!a1),"",[MyBook.xls]Sheet1!a1)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Gord Dibben on