From: Carl on
i need to add totals in text boxes to give me one total for all on the form
From: Gina Whipp on
Carl,

Umm, not alot to go on... In the Form Footer put a Text Box with...

=[Field]+[Field]+[Field]

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:10:01 -0800, Carl <Carl(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>i need to add totals in text boxes to give me one total for all on the form

Are you adding *multiple fields* in one record? one field in *multiple*
records? Both? Are you (very unwisely) trying to store this total somewhere?

You can see your form. We cannot. More info please! Start with the structure
of the table and the Form's Recordsource.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]