From: Mladen Gogala on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:14:08 -0700, micayael wrote:

> Thanks Thomas.
> :-( then adodb today dosn't work with postgres (at least on ubuntu)
> right?

No, ADOdb doesn't work with the newer versions of Postgres. ADOdb doesn't
work with Psycopg2 and the guy who maintains it did not reply to my
email. That is unfortunate because ADOdb is my favorite PHP class
library. It seems, though, that the Python version is not nearly as well
maintained as the PHP one.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: micayael on
On 14 jul, 14:51, Mladen Gogala <n...(a)email.here.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:14:08 -0700, micayael wrote:
> > Thanks Thomas.
> > :-( then adodb today dosn't work with postgres (at least on ubuntu)
> > right?
>
> No, ADOdb doesn't work with the newer versions of Postgres. ADOdb doesn't
> work with Psycopg2 and the guy who maintains it did not reply to my
> email. That is unfortunate because ADOdb is my favorite PHP class
> library. It seems, though, that the Python version is not nearly as well
> maintained as the PHP one.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Thanks all of you for reply.

Well bad news then, we have to use Psycopg2 directly.