From: TLG on
We have purchase order, where is released advance letter.
Status in advance letter is pending invoice.

By creating warehouse receipt NAV reported error:
Status must be Released in Purchase Header Document Type=Oder, No.=xxxx

But we cannot post advance invoice, becouse we dont have invoice - tax
document.
What we have to do?

Thanks for advice.

From: Savatage on
there are 3 choices
Post->Receive
Post->Invoice
Post->Invoice & Receive

It appears you want to add tax to the invoice.
Post->receive just receives goods, prices aren't set in stone until you post
inv.

Does that make sence to you. This must have been going on forever. Are you
a new installation? If so you still should be getting help from your
partner. They can (should) explain the steps you need to take.