From: jock on
Message constantly popping up from security shield on lower right screen.
system intrusion or stealth intrusion, security breach, system danger,
privacy threat etc. .
-CA virus scan OK. CA Spyware scan OK. SPYBOT scans ok. Popup box when
trying to access internet shows IRC-worm.dos.septic or
trojan-bnk.win32.keylogger.gen
Asking me to purchase upgrade XP security. Can not seem to rid pc of this.
Help. JOCK
From: Russ - SBITS.Biz on
Sounds like you've been HiJacked
First Disconnect your PC from the NETWORK
Download this onto a USB Drive
and run it
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/

Find the Offected Registries.
(Google if you won't know what a program is it will tell you if it's ok or
not)
Russ
--
Russell Grover -[SBS-MVP]
24hr SBS Remote Support - www.SBITS.Biz

From: Russ - SBITS.Biz on
Also get this
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Russ

From: sgopus on
This may be nothing more than windows messenger service popup vunerability
turn off windows messenging service

From: jock on
security center is blocking access to all internet sites on one user login
account. the other logins seem to be ok. running windows xp. home edition.
--
jock