From: BURT on
On Nov 16, 4:41 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 12:50 pm, A B <erniedougl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
> > education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
> > with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
> > comment.
>
> > Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion
> > which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
> > and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> > that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
> > of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> > attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
> > momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
> > unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
> > magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
> > is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
> > the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
> > solar systems, then atoms.
>
> > It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
> > Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
> > universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
> > a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
> > quickest time.
>
> If you can break everything down to rock bottom immutable elements in
> the aether you would have a Unified Field Theory.
>
> Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

Albert Einstein said that the aether was indespensible.

Mitch Raemsch
From: dlzc on
Dear A B:

On Nov 16, 1:50 pm, A B <erniedougl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with
> a ninth grade education, and I want to start with
> the whole and derive all the parts with cause and
> effect to explain everything.

Sorry, but Nature doesn't work that way.

> I would appreciate a comment.

Doomed from the start?

> Start with the heat death of a double aether

Dead on arrival.

> and give it a motion which causes a spin, as
> would an oar through water.

No, the only aether that survives experiment, is entirely unaffected
by the motion of the oar.

> One part goes out and the other part in,
> like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> that binds the negative charges into a
> plasma by the orbital momentum of positive
> charges.

You'd better get your money back on that 9th grade education.

> Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> attract, and the particles exchange with the
> decay of orbital momentum.

No.

> The plasma that leaves the pole is the big

"waste of time". Interesting how you act like you want answers, but
spend the whole post telling us how it "is" in your mind.

David A. Smith
From: A B on
On Nov 16, 5:16 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_q> wrote:
> "A B" <erniedougl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
> > education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
> > with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
> > comment.
>
> > Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion
> > which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
> > and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> > that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
> > of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> > attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
> > momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
> > unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
> > magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
> > is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
> > the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
> > solar systems, then atoms.
>
> > It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
> > Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
> > universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
> > a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
> > quickest time.
>
> Pardon you. You are trying to understand magic with a ninth grade
> education, and you want to start with the aether and derive all the parts
> with cause and effect to explain everything. You would appreciate a
> comment.
> You are a babbling fuckin' idiot. Comment given, gratis.- Hide quoted text -

The difference between human beings and cattle, is a cow can't see the
slaughter house because their universe doesn't have negative entropy.
Virtual cattle can't see over time, because their space and time
united by the velocity of light excludes the possibility of causality.
They can't get a signal from the other side of the universe because
their Zeus stole The Ark with a Priori Assumption, and gave them
Bovine Spongeform Encephalopathy.

Emperical Science is the universe with one pole that subverts the
holism of a Bicameral Mind. and the babbling ego connects the dots to
draw the picture of a subjective universe. Classical Science is The
Universe with two poles, where the unseen part of a hologram is what
causes everything that happens. Cows can't see this because their
matter has zero energy, and they can't get insight from the other side
of their head because it has an independent and autonomous information
content.

According to the Laws of Quantum Gravity:
1. I know where everything is going because there ain't but one
place it can go.
2. The expanding universe is really contracting, because
acceleration on parallel lines gets further apart, due to the Special
Relativity of the observation.

3. The Earth is hollow and The Sun has a hole in it, because the
axis of an action is a curved line that connects the dots in
a noosphere with the least action, and this is The Stargate
that connects The Universe with the quickest time.

You can be smart if you look at the evedence before you know
something. If you don't think The Ark connects the dots in a noosphere
through a hole in The Hollow Earth and The Sun, call NASA and ask
them. The Good Professors hired me because they get neutered for
tenure, and they needed a damned fool who didn't have the sense to
keep their mouth shut.

Sincerely,

Yourself
From: A B on

From: Androcles on

"A B" <erniedouglas1(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

According to the Laws of Quantum Gravity:
1. I know where everything is going because there ain't but one
place it can go.
2. The expanding universe is really contracting, because
acceleration on parallel lines gets further apart, due to the Special
Relativity of the observation.

3. The Earth is hollow and The Sun has a hole in it, because the
axis of an action is a curved line that connects the dots in
a noosphere with the least action, and this is The Stargate
that connects The Universe with the quickest time.

You can be smart if you look at the evedence before you know
something. If you don't think The Ark connects the dots in a noosphere
through a hole in The Hollow Earth and The Sun, call NASA and ask
them. The Good Professors hired me because they get neutered for
tenure, and they needed a damned fool who didn't have the sense to

You are still a babbling fuckin' imbecile.

Comment given, gratis.