From: A B on
Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
comment.

Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion
which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
solar systems, then atoms.

It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
quickest time.
From: johnlawrencereedjr on
On Nov 16, 12:50 pm, A B <erniedougl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

jr writes>
A nobull prize is in your future. Maybe this year. Your clarity is
especially commendable. Why did we miss that?
Have a good time>
johnreed

From: Androcles on

"A B" <erniedouglas1(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
> education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
> with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
> comment.
>
> Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion
> which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
> and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
> of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
> momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
> unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
> magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
> is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
> the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
> solar systems, then atoms.
>
> It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
> Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
> universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
> a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
> quickest time.

Pardon you. You are trying to understand magic with a ninth grade
education, and you want to start with the aether and derive all the parts
with cause and effect to explain everything. You would appreciate a
comment.
You are a babbling fuckin' idiot. Comment given, gratis.

From: Inertial on
"A B" <erniedouglas1(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
> education,

Its never too late to learn. But don't bite off more than you can chew. If
you jump in the deep end without learning to swim first, you may drown. But
good to see you are interested in the topic.

> and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
> with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
> comment.

There is no theory of everything in physics. So there is no 'whole' to
start with

> Start with the heat death of a double aether

Ok .. looks like you're not even talking physics now

> and give it a motion
> which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
> and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
> of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
> momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
> unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
> magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
> is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
> the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
> solar systems, then atoms.

You're not trying to understand physics. You're making up nonsense and
throwing in a few words like 'proton' and hoping that makes it scientific.

> It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
> Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
> universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
> a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
> quickest time.

I think you need to go back to grade 9 and work your way through learning
physics.

From: BURT on
On Nov 16, 12:50 pm, A B <erniedougl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Pardon me. I am trying to understand physics with a ninth grade
> education, and I want to start with the whole and derive all the parts
> with cause and effect to explain everything. I would appreciate a
> comment.
>
> Start with the heat death of a double aether and give it a motion
> which causes a spin, as would an oar through water. One part goes out
> and the other part in, like a centrifuge, so you have a black hole
> that binds the negative charges into a plasma by the orbital momentum
> of positive charges. Like an electron and a proton, opposite charges
> attract, and the particles exchange with the decay of orbital
> momentum. The plasma that leaves the pole is the big bang, which is
> unified to the electron by a spin which is bound by a vortex in the
> magnetic field, and the axis of the action is the least action, whic h
> is the quickest time that connects the dots in a noosphere. Then when
> the plasma leaves the pole again, it breakes down into galaxies, then
> solar systems, then atoms.
>
> It appears to me this basic geometry can explain everything.
> Accordingly, the Sun has a hole in it and the Earth is hollow. The
> universe is a hollogram, and the axis of the Hollow Earth goes through
> a hole in the Sun, and the curved line connects the universe with the
> quickest time.

If you can break everything down to rock bottom immutable elements in
the aether you would have a Unified Field Theory.

Mitch Raemsch