Prev: samira
Next: Albert Kallal
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 06:08:01 -0700, ddoblank
<ddoblank(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>The WHERE clause is not normally there. I just put it in to see if I could
>see this one job. Normally this query does not have a WHERE clause of any
>kind in it.
>
>Maybe I am not explainging things clearly. The job number that I have in the
>WHERE clause is in this query when I run it without, however, there is a
>report that prints out that shows all of the jobs that I have to order for.
>This particular job didn't show up in this report even though it is in the
>query. So I put the WHERE clause in to see what would happen and that is when
>I got the "aggregate function" error in my original message.

Sounds like something's getting corrupt (or I may be missing something that
should be obvious).

Try copying and pasting the SQL of the query out to a text file (in Notepad
for example). Delete the query; compact and repair the database (the backend
too if it's split, there might be a damaged index). Recreate the query by
copying the SQL back into the SQL window of a new query. Any change?
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
First  |  Prev  |