From: Spiderman on
Hello people,
does anyone have a clue about this error message, I think it's related to my
previous problems under the heading "Error message - unsolvable". Please
help.

The instruction at "0x7c92d9cb" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The
memory could not be "read".

From: Gerry Cornell on
Unfortunately you do not seem to be getting the message!

A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
button resembling two pages. Double click the button and close Event
Viewer. Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of
the message. This will paste the info from the Event Viewer Error Report
complete with links into the message. Make sure this is the first paste
after exiting from Event Viewer.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England

Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Spiderman" <anon(a)anon.com> wrote in message
> Hello people,
> does anyone have a clue about this error message, I think it's related to
> my previous problems under the heading "Error message - unsolvable".
> Please help.
>

> The instruction at "0x7c92d9cb" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The
> memory could not be "read".

Pages: 1
Prev: Safe Mode
Next: Problem installing PhotoFinish