From: Vinz A on
Hi all,

Can anyone explain me about the memory block. so that I can use it for a closed loop system.
I am getting error for a simple closed loop system.
Do I have to mention anything within the memory block to obtain the same input and output. Any kind of help will be helpful for me.
Error:
Algebraic state in algebraic loop containing 'monohydrate/Gain1' computed at time 0 is Inf or NaN. There may be a singularity in the solution. If the model is correct, try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tightening the error tolerances).
Cheers
VJ