From: guy on
some guy put all files for iis in one .rar archive http://geekswithblogs.net/royhwa/archive/2006/01/22/66655.aspx
he saved my life lol

Eman wrote:

I had the same problem. Finally found the file.
14-May-07

I had the same problem. Finally found the file. If you took note, windows prompts you to insert the CD labeled "Windows XP Professional Edition", It did not mention SP2. So i tried locating it in SP1...and true enough it was there in SP1. Thank God i noticed the windows message. Hope this helps

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/59_2003_7_0_0_265929/infoctr s-h2-Missing.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/59_2003_7_0_0_265929/infoctr s-h2-Missing.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

C# Create a Piechart for the specified Hard Disk Drive Utilization
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/67138aee-9c12-442d-9848-02bd3818e0ab/c-create-a-piechart-for.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: infoctrs.h2 Missing
Next: all files for iis