From: Valeria on
Dear experts,
I have a range which can be autofiltered by users and it's in alternate row
shading (conditional formatting, =mod(row(),2)).

However, when users select their autofilter criteria, the alternate shading
is broken so it is not really usfeul any longer.
Is there a way I can keep it?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards

--
Valeria
From: Gord Dibben on
=MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,$A1:$A$2),2)=0

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Valeria on
Works very well, thank you very much!
--
Valeria

From: Gord Dibben on
You're welcome

Thanks for the feedback.

Gord

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:21:01 -0700, Valeria