From: Leslie Danks on
Does anyone have a suggestion for converting an amr file to wav or mp3 under
openSuse 11.0? I've tried various approaches I found on the Internet, but
none worked (I shall spare you the details at this point).

--
Les (BrE)
From: marrgol on
On 2010-04-13 18:22, Leslie Danks wrote:
> Does anyone have a suggestion for converting an amr file to wav or mp3 under
> openSuse 11.0? I've tried various approaches I found on the Internet, but
> none worked (I shall spare you the details at this point).

Have you tried mmc?

http://www.miksoft.net/mobileMediaConverterDown.htm

--
mrg

From: Leslie Danks on
marrgol wrote:

> On 2010-04-13 18:22, Leslie Danks wrote:
>> Does anyone have a suggestion for converting an amr file to wav or mp3
>> under openSuse 11.0? I've tried various approaches I found on the
>> Internet, but none worked (I shall spare you the details at this point).
>
> Have you tried mmc?
>
> http://www.miksoft.net/mobileMediaConverterDown.htm

I just downloaded it, installed it and tried it. Worked first time!
Wunderbar! Thanks very much.

--
Les (BrE)