From: Jeff Johnson on

"ehsjr" <ehsjr(a)nospamverizon.net> wrote in message
> Jeff Johnson wrote:
>>

>> "John Fields" <jfields(a)austininstruments.com> wrote in message

>>> ---
>>> Not only just view, but also draw and simulate.
>>>
>>> A beautiful piece of work available free from Linear Technologies at:
>>>
>>> http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/
>>>

>>> and, if you can't figure it out all by yourself, a wonderful support
>>> group at:

>> I tried to use it once but it's interface is so 60's...
>
> Well, if you want to read the stuff JF posts that way (always
> highly recommended reading, by the way) it's the solution.
> The content/capability is worth overcoming whatever negative(s)
> you think about the interface.
>
> Ed

Yes, it may grow on me. To simply view the circuit that someone else has
already done it probably won't be too bad they really should update the
interface to make it more user friendly. I use Multisim for most of my tests
and it's interface is decent but it too has some quirkyness. The people that
program the software definitely need to learn a little more about interface
design. I've experienced the same with orcad. Alitum Designer is the only
modern software I have seen that has a great user interface and it almost
makes it a pleasure to design in it.