From: Tomb on
Hi all, i am tyring to develope an email to send to customers, and to use a
tick box to get an answer to questions, only way I can think of is to use
word as an attachment but I dont think this looks good, any ideas please,
would be gratefully
accepted
thanks
Tom
From: Service Guy on

I would recommend MS Infopath Designer, you can make email forms with it and
send it out via email, and do many more things as well with it.

The other way to do this is with html code, basically make a webpage forms
and questions on it and embed it into your email. (You will need access to a
webserver to do this)

Hope this helps.

From: Tomb on
Many thanks service guy thought this may well be will have to work harder
with infopath
regards
tom