From: Junkone on
this object based database seems to be amazing. wondering if there is
any ruby libraries. i searched rubyforge and could not find any.
From: Charles Oliver Nutter on
I bet it would be pretty easy to get it to work with JRuby. Might
require generating some Java based object classes, or JRuby 1.5
features might be enough for it to work with Ruby objects. Either way,
it would probably be fun to wire up :)

-Charlie