From: Jonathan6315 on
Hi I've merged 2 mailing list files and have noticed there are a few
duplicate records.Is there a way of de-duping in Excel??
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Look CPearson web, go to the middle of the page where it says delete
duplicate rows

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out this option.

--Select data range and from menu Data>Filter>Advanced Filter>Copy to
another location..
--In 'copy to' select a cell and check 'Unique records only'
--Click OK ..will give you the unique list

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Tom Hutchins on
If you are using Excel 2007 you can use the 'Remove Duplicates' button on the
Data ribbon.

Hope this helps,

Hutch