From: Erik Winkels on
Hello,

On 2010-01-21, toddeman <trh178(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> i develop C code for embedded systems as my day job. i am learning
> lisp for fun. just wondering if anyone is currently using lisp on a
> gumstix successfully (or for that matter, if anyone has any
> suggestions for using lisp on an embedded platform).

Dan Corkill has used CLISP on the Gumstix. See:

o http://dancorkill.home.comcast.net/~dancorkill/pubs/CNAS-ATSN08.pdf
o http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.clisp.devel/17762
From: Christian Jullien on
I officially maintain OpenLisp (an ISO/IEC ISLISP impementattion) and
provide support on gumstix, it runs perfectly and produce standalone
executables.
For non commercial use try the latest version (without compiler) here
http://www.eligis.com/downloads/openlisp-9.1.0-Linux-armv5tel.tar.gz
And have a look on the board which is running on
http://openlisp.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28

For commercial use please contact me directly.

Christian