From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

At the end I have some text from the book that I'm reading.

Will 10 application domain be used no matter if these 10 peope use the same
url for example www.test.mynice.web.com or
using different web site like www.web1.com www.web2.com www.web3.com
www.web4.com www.web5.com www.web6.com www.web7.com www.web8.com
www.web9.com www.web10.com

"The best example of application domain in use is IIS 5.0's ASP.NET worker
process implemented by Aspnet_wp.exe. If 10 people visit an ASP.NET web site
simultaneously, ASP.NET will create a separate application domain for each
user. Assentially, ASP.NET runs 10 separate instances of the assembly."

//Tony

From: Peter Duniho on
Tony Johansson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At the end I have some text from the book that I'm reading.
>
> Will 10 application domain be used no matter if these 10 peope use the same
> url for example www.test.mynice.web.com or
> using different web site like www.web1.com www.web2.com www.web3.com
> www.web4.com www.web5.com www.web6.com www.web7.com www.web8.com
> www.web9.com www.web10.com

I don't understand your question. The application domain has _nothing_
at all to do with Internet domain names. In the quoted text, the "web
site" it's talking about is a single ASP.NET web site, which of course
would have a single URL leading to it. You get a new app domain for
each client visiting the site.

Pete