From: John on
I am a new Access 2007 user. 15 years in auto repair and another 20 in fleet
management. I am developing a fairly extenisve fleet management program. My
question is how do I put the information useful to mechanic's in a file which
can be accessed by F1 (helP)
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You need a helpfile generator.

I don't know if you can get there via a web forum, but the newsgroup:

microsoft.public.helpauthoring

is the newsgroup that can help you out. There are also several 3rd party
help authoring programs.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Daniel Pineault on
John,

There are a couple of way to handle this.

1. create a html help file (great because you can create the same visual
effect as on the web...)
2. create a chm, hlp file

Take a look at
http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000010#documentation the
resources there should put you on a good path to getting going.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"John" wrote:

> I am a new Access 2007 user. 15 years in auto repair and another 20 in fleet
> management. I am developing a fairly extenisve fleet management program. My
> question is how do I put the information useful to mechanic's in a file which
> can be accessed by F1 (helP)

Pages: 1
Prev: Font Colour
Next: Tab control within a tab control