From: Dave -Turner on
Just wondering if anybody here has any assembly code for Modulo and
Exponentiation calculations with huge integers? my googling wasn't very
fruitful

From: Paul Rubin on
"Dave -Turner" <admin(a)127.0.0.1> writes:
> Just wondering if anybody here has any assembly code for Modulo and
> Exponentiation calculations with huge integers? my googling wasn't very
> fruitful

There are lots. GMP, Miracl, OpenSSL, and TomsFastMath all have fast
asm code for several cpu's. There are more besides.
From: Phil Carmody on
"Dave -Turner" <admin(a)127.0.0.1> writes:
> Just wondering if anybody here has any assembly code for Modulo and
> Exponentiation calculations with huge integers? my googling wasn't very
> fruitful

That's a bloody stupid request for several reasons.

Just take the bignum library written in C, and do ``gcc -S'' on it.

Phil
--
Any true emperor never needs to wear clothes. -- Devany on r.a.s.f1
From: Noob on
Phil Carmody wrote:

> Just take the bignum library written in C, and do ``gcc -S'' on it.

gcc -S -O3 ?
From: Dave -Turner on
> That's a bloody stupid request for several reasons.

Pretty stupid answer too - if i had've known why would I ask?