From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I happened to spy some old posts of mine in a chemistry forum
> archiving some of my
> old posts:
>
> --- quoting some archived old posts of mine ---
> Chemistry
>

> Chemistry Science Re: Synchrotron Radiation intrinsic to atomic
> structure? Re: pulsars &quasars h

(snipped)

Actually I have not thought-out or made a detailed list of the atomic
characteristics and
tried matching them with cosmic characteristics. Some cosmic
characteristics we are
familar with are galaxy-solar system, color, microwave radiation
quantized at 2.71 K, temperature, geometrical shape of dodecahedron.
But what about other characteristics of atomic structure? Is
synchrotron radiation a atomic feature? If so, how would it show
itself on a cosmic scale? The electron-dot-cloud of atomic structure
appears as the cosmic structure
of galaxies and planetary-systems embedded in space.

So if synchrotron radiation were an instrinsic atomic feature how
would it show itself
in the cosmos? Would it be the quasars, or maybe the pulsars? Or,
perhaps synchrotron
radiation is the redshift of galaxies?

I do not know as of yet, even whether synchrotron radiation is a
intrinsic feature of an atom.

I do know that "spin" is an intrinsic feature of an atom, and
designated as spin 1/2. But here, I am not sure how "spin" becomes a
cosmic observable feature. Our first inclination would be to think of
a spinning toy top, but that is a oversimplification. However, it
maybe the case that
atomic spin does actually turn out to be some cosmic spin of sorts,
where the cosmos is moving about a axis. And evidence of this may
arrive in the form of there being observable
poles in the cosmos. If we find that there is a galactic wall at the
Sloan Great Wall and then another galactic wall on the opposite side
of the cosmos, then we can say the Universe has
two poles, which then implies a cosmic "spin".

--- requoting previous text ---
I am having a hard time in locating good enough pictures of the
Perseus-Pisces
supercluster and the Pavo-Indus supercluster. Here is a better
picture
than
what Jarrett's mapping shows:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif
--- end quoting ---

The reason I bring up the perseus supercluster is that it appears to
be on the opposite
side of the Sloan and Great Wall superclusters. So that perhaps the
cosmos has two polar
regions? And the only explanation for two poles would be a cosmic
spin, and of course that
would be a ultimate and deciding data or observation and would
immediately trashcan the
Big Bang theory.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/