From: Archimedes Plutonium on
Well of course, the easiest atomic characteristic to translate into a
cosmic feature is the
Nucleus of an atom would be 99% of the mass of the atom and that would
translate into a
cosmic characteristic of a nucleus and the missing mass. The fact we
do not directly observe a nucleus of the Cosmos is no hardship on the
theory since nuclei are in nodes that are unobservable directly, only
observable indirectly. So this is a classical example of where
atomic feature translates into a cosmic feature and should prove the
Atom Totality true and
the Big Bang as false.

But alot of scientists need to see a nucleus in a telescope or other
instrument before they
accept the Atom Totality.

So that is one of the reasons I should make a detailed list of *atomic
characteristics*
and then try to determine what *cosmic characteristic* would accrue
from that atomic
feature.

I already mentioned "spin" as atomically intrinsic, and raised the
question of what if spin
were translated into cosmic features? What can we expect to observe? I
think we can expect that spin would create two poles of the Cosmos.
Two poles where the galactic density is
enormously high and away from the poles the galactic density
decreases. So looking at cosmic mappings, the question arises as to
whether Perseus supercluster is a cosmic pole
and the Shapley supercluster the opposite cosmic pole?

The thing nice about a Cosmic poles is that they are observable,
whereas the "nucleus" may
never be observable directly since it is in a plutonium node.

And another feature that is worth looking into in detail is
synchrotron radiation and as to whether the quasars, pulsars or the
red-shift are the result of a cosmic-synchrotron radiation.
What is so nice about this feature, unlike the missing mass, is that
it is directly observable
as witnessed by the existence of (a) quasars (b) pulsars (c) redshift.

So in summary, what I am looking for is a characteristic of any atom
which would have
to translate into a characteristic of the observable Universe, and if
I find a characteristic that
is easy to identify in the cosmos, would almost immediately elevate
the Atom Totality theory
and trashcan the Big Bang. The missing mass as the nucleus of the Atom
Totality should do it, except it has the problem that it is not
directly observable because of atomic nodes.

So would atomic-spin be observable? Does atomic structure have
synchrotron radiation?
And if so, does it translate into having quasars and pulsars and
redshift?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/