From: Amadeus on
I know I should be able to find this somewhere but I can't seem to figure it
out. When I open a new folder or window there is a "click" sound that the
computer makes. How can I turn this off?

Thanks!

Amadeus
From: Alan Edwards on
Try:

Control Panel-Sounds
"Start Navigation" and "Complete Navigation" are the relevant items.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:56:27 -0700, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, Amadeus

From: Amadeus on
Alan, Thank you very much for your help! It worked like a charm. Actually I
had already gone to control panel and sounds but for some reason didn't clear
the sound for navigation. Thanks again.

Amadeus