From: tasos_ka on
Hello.
I want to create a macro in Excel
which opens a notepad and then from the data sheet book
book001 to copy the cell A1 in notepad.
Thanks.
--
tasos_ka
From: Shenan Stanley on
tasos_ka wrote:
> I want to create a macro in Excel
> which opens a notepad and then from the data sheet book
> book001 to copy the cell A1 in notepad.

I would suggest to you that your needs might be better served posting your
query in a forum/group dedicated to Excel and not Windows XP. ;-) I would
also suggest when you do so - you specify the version of Excel you are most
concerned with as well as the version of Windows/edition of
Windows/Architecture of Windows that most concerns you.

Maybe an Internet Search?
http://www.google.com/search?q=excel+macro+copy+cell+value+to+notepad

Might lead to something like:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46163