From: s_m_b on
We have a Unitech handheld that needs to sync with an XP pro sp2 desktop,
via AS 4.2, but when the handheld is placed in the docking station a
message

'could not find "/audit_auth.cab" appears on the HH.

This problem is with one of the PCs we use to sync only - other ones are
ok, but as they are on different sites, swapping around isn;t an option.

Anyone know what this file is, or how to get around the problem?
From: s_m_b on
"s_m_b" <smb20002ns(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> We have a Unitech handheld that needs to sync with an XP pro sp2
> desktop, via AS 4.2, but when the handheld is placed in the docking
> station a message
>
> 'could not find "/audit_auth.cab" appears on the HH.
>
> This problem is with one of the PCs we use to sync only - other ones
> are ok, but as they are on different sites, swapping around isn;t an
> option.
>
> Anyone know what this file is, or how to get around the problem?

Eventually found this. Its part of Centennial, the PC auditing software.