From: JBradshaw on
Just called Dell to see if they offered an upgrade from WM5 to WM6. Was
told no. Is this right? Has anyone else been able to upgrade an Axim?

From: Sven on
Dell is telling you the truth. They don't support it. Doesn't mean it hasn't
been done. If it has, you may find information at http://www.aximsite.com/

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
As Sven has pointed out, you'll find the definite answer in the AximSite
forums; most importantly, at
http://www.mobilitysite.com/boards/x50-x51-forums/226918-windows-mobile-6-your-dell-axim-update.html

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.

From: john on

"JBradshaw" <jbradsha(a)dphilneas.nnn> wrote in message
> Just called Dell to see if they offered an upgrade from WM5 to WM6. Was
> told no. Is this right? Has anyone else been able to upgrade an Axim?

I'm currently running WM 6.1 on my X51v without issues...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2188722

From: Sven on
Nice to hear. That sounds better than the typical experience for X50 users
with the official upgrade from PPC2003 to WM5 ;)

"john" <john(a)msn.com> wrote in message

> "JBradshaw" <jbradsha(a)dphilneas.nnn> wrote in message
>> Just called Dell to see if they offered an upgrade from WM5 to WM6. Was
>> told no. Is this right? Has anyone else been able to upgrade an Axim?
>>

> I'm currently running WM 6.1 on my X51v without issues...
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2188722
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: audit_auth.cab