From: one_stop on
I inserted an SD card into my Samsung Omnia (WM 6.1). File Encryption is
turned off (unchecked) on the phone. However, when I took the card out and
tried reading it from a card reader, I see this EncFiltLog.menc file. I can't
write to the card or format it. How do I get around this problem?
From: Neil on
with your PPC, disable the card encrypt

--
Enjoy the life...

From: one_stop on
File Encryption is turned off (unchecked) on the phone. It was never turned on.

From: one_stop on
I just tried that and the card is stil in the same state.

From: one_stop on
No, that is the first thing that I checked.