From: fc on
hi, i have this problem:
in my organization I have an Exchange Server 2010 with Outlook 2007 client
and everything works properly. If active owa I enable basic authentication.
When enabled basic authentication owa works fine but Outlook requires
continuously username / password.
Suggestions?
thanks
From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:19:01 -0700, fc <fc(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>hi, i have this problem:
>in my organization I have an Exchange Server 2010 with Outlook 2007 client
>and everything works properly. If active owa I enable basic authentication.
>When enabled basic authentication owa works fine but Outlook requires
>continuously username / password.
>Suggestions?
>thanks

Over and over and never letting you in?
If Outlook Anywhere is set to basic you're going to get prompted once
and then you're in.
Can you clarify the problem?
From: fc on
Hi Mark,
excuse for my bad English.
I have an organization that uses standard outlook on lan.
To use OWA I have enabled basic authentication correct?
If I enable this, my Outlook client in LAN call
the password, you can avoid this?
thanks