From: Cleiton Silva SP-Brazil on

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

> "Cleiton Silva SP-Brazil" <CleitonSilvaSPBrazil(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:7F6E9760-2DD2-494D-A088-B471A3F30DCC(a)microsoft.com...
> > In my exchange 2007 there are two domain, domain1.com and domain2.com
> >
> > Each user is setup with default email set domain1.com and secundary
> > domain2.com.
> >
> > In outlook 2007 we can receive mail from domain1.com and domain2.com. We
> > need send mail with domain2.com in outlook, is it possible ? How can we
> > setup
> > It ?
> >
> > I can send and reply email only with the default domain setup in exchange
> > user settings. Is there any rule or script to setup the secondary email
> > for
> > send and reply ? The idea is change between domain1.com and domain2.com
> >
> > Best Regards,
>
> This isn't natively possible, sorry. You would need to set up the
> domain2.com addresses as additional mailboxes (granting the users Full
> Mailbox & Send As rights) or as distribution groups with only said user as
> member (also granting Send As rights).
>
> Or check out ChooseFrom at www.ivasoft.biz. I haven't used this but IIRC it
> works for E2007.

How can I view the groups and user that are with permission sendonbehalf to
in enchange 2007 shell command ? I get the command Set-DistributionGroup
-Identity GroupName -GrantSendOnBehalfTo User1,User2. Now I have to check in
exchange it the permission was granted. Is there any command to check it ?