From: Linda Schaeffer Linda on
while running backup got error code 0x800703EE and message volumn of a file
has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid.
Does anyone know how to find out what file and maybe I can just delete it or
how to fix this so I can backup to a cd or dvd? this is on a laptop running
windows 7 update. Thanks, Linda
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
CrystalBall© sez...

Post here instead: