From: rlmg on
My back program just disappeared, so I can no longer run scheduled back up.
I have looked for it in System and it is not listed
What do I do to get it back or get another file?
Help please
From: Bobby Johnson on
This in 64-bit XP Pro?

Probably the easiest way is to copy the program from another Windows XP
x64 system. You could do a Repair with the installation disc, but you
would have to catch up on all the updates.

Thank you for visiting the windows.64bit group for your 64-bit Windows
questions!

From: Carlos on
Hi,
The backup program is located here: