From: noeller96 on
when I start my computer this message pops -up
runner error
invalid backweb application id "137903"
what can I do about this???
i am running xp home
From: MAP on

"noeller96" wrote:

> when I start my computer this message pops -up
> runner error
> invalid backweb application id "137903"
> what can I do about this???
> i am running xp home

Some reading for you
http://www.cexx.org/dlgli.htm

From: fisherman on
You have downloaded a program that contains spyware or adware. The spyware or
adware has been removed but the program requires the spyware to be installed
in order to run, without it you will get the Run Time error.....look for a
registry cleaning programme..it will find the reg entry looking for its
missing file and delete it..
From: Colin Barnhorst on
Can you get past the error and use the computer? Download antispyware
programs like AdAware, Spybot Search and Destroy, and the Microsoft
AntiSpyware beta and run them.

From: noeller96 on
thank you so much for the info it help alot.