From: Eric on
Hi,

I'm wondering what the best solution is for the following:
I have a table with data and I need to show it to the user.
But I want to show it in a sorted way like:

Customername
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Customername
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Site number
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description
Artikelnumber | Serial number | description

How can I do this if at all possible?

rg,
Eric
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Assuming it is for Windows Forms, you can use the DataGrid (you have to add
that to your toolbox, but it is still in Framework 4). That allows you to
add a dataset with related tables, which will (somehow) be displayed like
you show.

Be aware it has not the nicest view, for that you need a 3th party DataGrid

Cor