From: Ian Lamb on
how can I update my yahoo calendar with my blackberry calendar. just like my
mail does automatically

--
I.Lamb

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for question dealing with Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

Given that Microsoft has nothing to do with either Blackberrys or Yahoo, you
won't find an appropriate newsgroup in the microsoft.public hierarchy for
your question.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Risse on

"Ian Lamb" <i.lamb(a)btinternet.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:O4qfMOa0KHA.5512(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...