From: Yossi evenzur on
I ran the MS windows install clean up utility thinking it cleans the
installation files, in actual it removed office and i can't reinstall, how
can i fix it.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"Yossi evenzur" <Yossievenzur(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I ran the MS windows install clean up utility thinking it cleans the
> installation files, in actual it removed office and i can't reinstall, how
> can i fix it.

Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your
problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database
product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Risse on

"Yossi evenzur" <Yossievenzur(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:20CFDB6C-79D5-4658-A263-0F61AF2130F0(a)microsoft.com...
>I ran the MS windows install clean up utility thinking it cleans the
> installation files, in actual it removed office and i can't reinstall, how
> can i fix it.

Pages: 1
Prev: blackberry help
Next: MRP template