From: Linea Recta on
I have blocked a contact in my contact list.
Now I can see when he is on line, but with a red bar over his picture.

Can he still see me in his contact list when I'm on line?
Can he see that I blocked him?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Hey ;)

No, you're offline and that's it - no other indicators.

However, if you still have your "What's New" feed tracking things from Messenger or
otherwise, they'll still see your what's new updates.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

From: Linea Recta on

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies(a)jonathankay.com> schreef in bericht
> Hey ;)
>
> No, you're offline and that's it - no other indicators.
>
> However, if you still have your "What's New" feed tracking things from
> Messenger or otherwise, they'll still see your what's new updates.

Thanks for your reply. I found this question was very unclear in the
Messenger help file.
So if I understood correct: blocking a person is a sort of selective "show
offline" setting?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

From: Jonathan Kay [MVP] on
Yep, pretty much. With the minor exception that if that contact sends you an offline message
(since you now appear offline), you'll never get it.

--

> Thanks for your reply. I found this question was very unclear in the Messenger help file.
> So if I understood correct: blocking a person is a sort of selective "show offline"
> setting?

Pages: 1
Prev: 17 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
Next: bogus invitation