From: James Machcinski on
my computer keeps shutting down and telling me to reinstall windows or
uninstall progarms on my computer, it also to disable bios memory options

From: Booli on
On Jul 17, 6:55 pm, "James Machcinski" <jrmachcin...(a)earthlink.net>
wrote:
> my computer keeps shutting down and telling me to reinstall windows or
> uninstall progarms on my computer, it also to  disable bios memory options

Sometimes this may happen reason of attacking a virus. other possible
thing is crash of memory(RAM) module.
Try to access to bios removing hard drive. if u can access to BIOS
with out HDD it says ur pc has attacked by a virus. if it is u have to
connect hard drive. scan entire hard with good virus guard such as
Kaspersky 2011 or other.
Other thing is try to do a repair to windows with bootable disk.

If ur a not familiar with these thins i recommend u to find a
technician
Regards
Lasitha
From: Booli on
On Jul 17, 8:10 pm, Booli <lasithakamalpr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 17, 6:55 pm, "James Machcinski" <jrmachcin...(a)earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> > my computer keeps shutting down and telling me to reinstall windows or
> > uninstall progarms on my computer, it also to  disable bios memory options
>
> Sometimes this may happen reason of attacking a virus. other possible
> thing is crash of memory(RAM) module.
> Try to access to bios removing hard drive. if u can access to BIOS
> with out HDD it says ur pc has attacked by a virus. if it is u have to
> connect hard drive. scan entire hard with good virus guard such as
> Kaspersky  2011 or other.
> Other thing is try to do a repair to windows with bootable disk.
>
> If ur a not familiar with these thins i recommend u to find a
> technician
> Regards
> Lasitha

& I accepted with Shenan answer