From: D Haynes on
I am trying to get a landscape book fold and my document prints 4 small
document pages on the face of one piece of letter size paper. I have tried
all combinations of settings with the brother printer.
From: D Haynes on

This is a cuplicate post...please ignore...was having trouble finding the
recents posts.

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See the article "Booklet printing” at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BookletPrinting.htm