From: Doug Moran on
In article <sIqdnX9feNPJIMXWnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one, never
> touched one, never owned any presonus gear
> really looking forward to its feature set
> looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
> george

Anyone know when these Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 mixers are going to be
available? Last I heard was sometime in April.

I am interested in either one of these or a A&H GL2400 32 channel that
is used a couple of towns away.

Thanks - Doug

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Doug Moran" <morand(a)nospam.denison.edu> wrote in message
> In article <sIqdnX9feNPJIMXWnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> put a order in a presonus 24.4.2 about 1/2 hour ago, never seen one,
>> never
>> touched one, never owned any presonus gear
>> really looking forward to its feature set
>> looks like 3/4 or more of the LS9/32 at 1/3 the cost
>> george
>
> Anyone know when these Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 mixers are going to be
> available? Last I heard was sometime in April.
>
> I am interested in either one of these or a A&H GL2400 32 channel that
> is used a couple of towns away.
>
> Thanks - Doug

I have been consistently told last week of april, Doug you are not far you
can meet me in binghampton and give mine a spin if you want
george

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

>> Anyone know when these Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 mixers are going to be
>> available? Last I heard was sometime in April.
>>
>> I am interested in either one of these or a A&H GL2400 32 channel that
>> is used a couple of towns away.
>>
>> Thanks - Doug

Doug my presonus dealer has 3 coming in on preorder and I could probably get
you in on the preorder price if you were serious, it is around 600 off the
"street " price
George

From: Doug Moran on
In article <GrudnRjYSseTeyrWnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com>,
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Anyone know when these Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 mixers are going to be
> >> available? Last I heard was sometime in April.
> >>
> >> I am interested in either one of these or a A&H GL2400 32 channel that
> >> is used a couple of towns away.
> >>
> >> Thanks - Doug
> >
> Doug my presonus dealer has 3 coming in on preorder and I could probably get
> you in on the preorder price if you were serious, it is around 600 off the
> "street " price
> George

Thanks for the offer to demo the unit and the offer above George. I'll
send you an e-mail about this.

I do not need a board larger than 16 channels very often, and I still
work solo most of the time. I think the size and weight of the GL2400
32 channel in a road case might be more than one person can handle
safely and without damaging the board.

Doug

From: Ron on
On 05/04/2010 12:59, Doug Moran wrote:

>> Doug my presonus dealer has 3 coming in on preorder and I could probably get
>> you in on the preorder price if you were serious, it is around 600 off the
>> "street " price
>> George
>
> Thanks for the offer to demo the unit and the offer above George. I'll
> send you an e-mail about this.
>
> I do not need a board larger than 16 channels very often, and I still
> work solo most of the time.

I think the size and weight of the GL2400
> 32 channel in a road case might be more than one person can handle
> safely and without damaging the board.

I'd agree with you there, I have a GL2000 in a road case and it`s a
struggle to get it in the van single handed.

Ron(UK)