From: "motty.cruz" on
Hello,

Lately I had been getting bounce email ( spam), I do not know how to
effectively proceed to solve this problem. Below is the actual email that
one of the users is getting constantly, the spam filer is unable to
detected. The administrator said we can't do nothing other than create a
rule in outlook to trash this email. Anybody have other suggestions, please?
I'm using postfix+amavisd-new to combat spam.

System Specs,

8.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE #0: Sat Nov 21 15:02:08 UTC 2009
root(a)mason.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

From: Noel Jones on
On 3/29/2010 11:23 AM, motty.cruz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Lately I had been getting bounce email ( spam), I do not know how to
> effectively proceed to solve this problem. Below is the actual email
> that one of the users is getting constantly, the spam filer is unable to
> detected. The administrator said we can’t do nothing other than create a
> rule in outlook to trash this email. Anybody have other suggestions,
> please? I’m using postfix+amavisd-new to combat spam.
>
> System Specs,
>
> 8.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE #0: Sat Nov 21 15:02:08 UTC 2009
> root(a)mason.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

This might help:
http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html

You can probably find more discussions about this if you
search the mail list archives for "backscatter".

If you need more help, please see:

-- Noel Jones