From: Mumpy on
I am using pci6042e for acquiring data.
can you tell me how to buffer the samples?
From: Anony on
Mumpy wrote:
> I am using pci6042e for acquiring data.
> can you tell me how to buffer the samples?

This newsgroup isn't used much.
Try forums.ni.com.

You might want to say if you are using Labview
and what version and if you have looked at
any of the examples provided with Labview
which cover this topic.

From: GregS on
In article <4A549477.8010007(a)Mous.com>, Anony(a)Mous.com wrote:
>Mumpy wrote:
>> I am using pci6042e for acquiring data.
>> can you tell me how to buffer the samples?
>
>This newsgroup isn't used much.
>Try forums.ni.com.
>
>You might want to say if you are using Labview
>and what version and if you have looked at
>any of the examples provided with Labview
>which cover this topic.

But you can also search the 64,000 posts for this group in the Usenet
archieve.

greg