From: kazik on
Hi,
I have few projects in one solution. I want to set building process to
build all binaries in one folder(dlls and exe files) not pdb files. How
to do this?
From: Arne Vajhøj on
On 07-03-2010 22:34, kazik wrote:
> I have few projects in one solution. I want to set building process to
> build all binaries in one folder(dlls and exe files) not pdb files. How
> to do this?

You can probably modify the path somewhere in the .csproj file.

But why bother? You can always copy the files after the build.

Arne
From: kazik on
I already know how to disabled generating pdb and manifest files but I
don't want to see in my folder also *.vshost.exe file.